Laugh Out Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Laugh Out Loud

Have fun, talk about everything

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ginny's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-03-23

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: ginny's Diary   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:47 am

i'm settin this thread for my fan fic Very Happy this is also on VTM as you know i hope you like it

Dear diary.

Today I met my crush while at King's Cross Station going to see my brothers off to their school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I will be going their next year and I can't wait. Anyway back to the story. My older brother Ron was going this year for his first year at Hogwarts. Well, I met my crush, Harry Potter, he didn't know how to get onto platform 9 3/4. See Harry was brought up by his Aunt and Uncle because his parents were killed by You-Know-Who. Harry survived the curse that was supposed to kill him, no one has ever done that before not even the greatest witches and wizards, he was only one. So in short he knew nothing about himself being a wizard until he got his letter. So, we helped him get on to the platform. I'm still in shock. I can't believe I actually got to meet Harry Potter! Better go to bed, I hear Mum coming up.

and im going to set up a feedback thread for this. http://www.veritaserum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14725
Back to top Go down
http://www.veritaserum.com
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: dnfdsf   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:49 am

Dear diary.
Life is sooo unfair my brothers get to go off Hogwarts and I have to sit around here waiting for something exciting to happen, the most exciting thing around here is watching grass grow! I get to do that, while my brothers are learning how to do curses, jinxes, and hexes. Occasionally, I will get a letter from them wishing me love. I got one from my twin brothers, Fred and George, they said they might bring me home a Hogwarts toilet seat. Also, today we got an owl from my brother Charlie, who works with dragons in Romania. Mum told me he wants us to go their and see him for Christmas. So, now we are going to see him for Christmas. Thats Good news, I guess.

Being the youngest does have advantages, like when my brothers are at school my mum and dad can pay attention to me more. Also, my brother Percy can stop showing off is new Prefect Badge, he is such a pratt. And, with Fred and George gone, I don't have to watch my every step.
Dear diary.
Tomorrow is Halloween. Dad wants me to do this muggle thing called trick-or-treating,souns right up Fred and George's alley. He said it is when muggles dress up in costumes and get candy.

Today mum is going to teach me some more reading and math today. We are reading a book called 'Charlottes Web' and we are learning the 6 times tables. Reading is my favorite. But, I am lacking in math. While my mum is quizzing me or when I am reading to her she knits. Mum said she was going to teach me how to knit this year, but I am not sure I really want to. I have never really been into that kind of stuff. See, when you grow up with 6 brothers, you are sort of a tom boy, not that I care.

Well I have to go, its time for lessons. Then I'm off to fly around and practice at Quidditch.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: fkjvskd   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:49 am

Dear diary.
My dad told me I'm going trick or treating, wether I like it or not...Unfair, I know. Now get this, my mum wants me to dress up like a kitten! Thats not the end, I said, "If we are dressing up, why can't I dress up like a witch with my cloaks and a fake wand? She said maybe. My dad wants to go with me since it is at night, but I think he just wants to asks Muggles about how stuff works.

Later that day
Guess what I got permission to do. I am going to wear a Hogwarts uniform, my brothers old one, except instead of pants, I am wearing a skirt. And I'm using an old wand that doesn't work any more. Yippie!

Mum is making my favorites for dinner today, homemade Mac n' cheese And pumpkin pasties or pumpkin pie with homemade creamy vanilla ice cream for dessert, and pumpkin jusice to drink. After dinner my dad and I are going to head over to the town and go trick-or-treating. I'll tell you how it goes.

That night
I'm back, trick-or-treating was good. And guess what, I have some fantastic news! I met a new friend, and get this, shes a witch like me!

Here's what happened, I saw this girl wearing wizards robes, and I assumed that she was a muggle being a witch for halloween. Then I noticed something, she had Gryffindor patch. So, I went to talk to her and asked, "Are you a witch all year long, or just for Halloween? She hesitated and then said, "Yes, how do you know??"
"Well, my brothers are in Gryffindor,I recongnized the patch."

Then we introduced our parents. It's funny that we our dads are obssessed with muggles. Oh yea, her name is Rebbeca. We arranged a playdate for next week. Another thing, trick-or-treating is more fun with a friend. I'm tired, so I'll talk to you tomarrow. Good night
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: llalalaal   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:50 am

Dear diary,
Today my friend Rebbeca is coming over, our parents talked and agreed that she could. Also, she is bringing a broom so we can fly around and practice Quidditch.

Today we got a letter from my brother Ron, saying he and harry fought a troll to save his new friend Hermione. She seems really nice the way Ron describes her. One last thing before I go to freshen up before Rebbeca comes, should I wear my cloak with a t-shirt and jean or just normal jeans? Got to go before mum yells up to me to hurry up!

That Night

Back, this day was perfect! When Rebbeca's dad came to pick her up they said she could sleep over. Got to go Rebbeca went to go get her stuff and she will be here soon. Tell you the details tomorrow.

Dear diary,
Rebbeca just left. We had so much fun these today. We talked a little about hogwarts and how she has sisters and I have brothers in Gryffindor. Also, something I forgot to mention before, Rebbeca lives just across town. So by floo powder it takes 10 seconds to get to my house from hers. So if she forgets somethings she can go home quick and get it. Anyway, when she first got here we talked about what we were doing over the holidays. Her sisters are coming home and they are just hanging out. Well, when I told her about Romania she was is awe. She said she wished she had a brother in Romania, my ears went bright red.

After that we played two games of exploding snap, we both won once. Then we played some Quidditch. By that time it was lunch, we had peanut butter sandwichs. Then I asked my dad if Rebbeca could sleep over and are parents said yes.

So for breakfast we had home made pancakes. Then we went to the village and went to the park. Sadly, after that she had to go home. Talk to you later I'm to sad to write anymore.

well hope you like it Feed back
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: ta da   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:51 am

here the next chapter hope you like it

Dear diary,
Today we are leaving for Romania... Mum says we are traveling by floo powder. She also says we have to pronounce everything right or I might end up in a different country! Well, I am going to go pack. We have to go soon but I'll tell you how it went.

"Okay, lets pracice the pronunciation" said Mum, "Charlie's Fireplace, Romania."
"Charlie's fireplace, Romania"dad and I clearly stated.
"Okay, Aruthur, you're going first." Mum said.
Dad steped into the fireplace and said "Charlie's Fireplace, Romania"
"Lets hope he got their alright. " said Mum. "Okay, Gin now it's your turn be, sure you prounouce it clearly."
I stepped in to the Fireplace took the Floo and threw it down and yelled "Charlie's Fireplace, Romania"

I felt the familiar feeling of Floo Powder, and then saw my brother and my dad come to view. My brother lifted me up and gave me a big hug and told me how big I had gotten.
The my mom came and pulled Charlie into a hug.

After we got settled in Charlie gave us a tour of the camps. We had dinner, and then we talked. Charlie said he loves what he is doing now and would not give it up for any job in the world. Then Mum sent me to bed, and I am so tired after such a long day and I am thankful I ended up where i was supposed to. Well, good night. Better get some sleep because tomorrow Charlie is going to show us some dragons and you have to be alert. They can spit fire when least expected. So tell you how it went tommorrow.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: fkjg   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:52 am

Dear Diary
Today I went to see the dragons and we sent a letter and presents to my brothers at Hogwarts, so it would be their in time for christmas, and my brother Bill who is a Curse Breaker for Gringrotts Wizarding bank. Also, I sent my present for Rebbeca today. It is a mini scale of a dragon, but is not dangerous. Here's the letter I sent with it:

Dear Rebbeca,
What is new with you? Well I'm doing fine in Romania, I got to see real live dragons! Well, I hope you are having fun with your sister. When I hang out with my brother we do really cool stuff. I even got to ride a dragon! How cool is that? Four days till Christmas, but by the time you get this it will be Christmas. Inclosed there is a mini sized Swedish Short-Snout they are so cool and blue, I know I'm a genius. Well I hope you enjoy this and I hope I see you soon.
With love ,
Ginny Weasley

And here is the letter to my brothers at Hogwarts:

Dear Percy, Fred, George, and Ron;
So how is school? Well, I hope you are having fun with the new school year. Percy how is it being a Prefect? Fred and George are you keeping out of trouble? And Ron, how school? Also, how are Harry and Hermione doing? Well, Happy Christmas! Wish you well! Write back soon!
With love, XOXO, and a happy christmas,
Ginny Weasley

One more letter to Bill:

Dear Bill,
How are you doing? Did you find any thing cool in Egypt? Well, I don't have much to say but Happy Christmas! And to wish you well, I'm sorry Ii don't have much to say except I miss you and want to see you soon!
Wishing you a Happy Christmas, and love, with a little luck
Ginny Weasley

Okay, I'll tell you about the dragons. They were so cool! And there was so many different kinds. I almost got burnt twice. On the upside, I got to ride one. Tomorrow we are going to see a couple more dragons, well good night I'm exauhsted
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: df   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:52 am

Dear Diary,
Tomorrow is Christmas, so we are having a small celebration tonight. Just Mum, Dad, Charlie, me, and some of Charlie's friends. We are going to decorate the small tree that Charlie got us though we really have nothning to put on it. Did I mention that Charlie is bringing his girlfriend over tonight? The way Charlie describes her, she seems like an angel, her name is Amy. I hope Rebbeca likes her present I sent her, it should arrive there tomorrow. Well, I'll be back in a bit, Charlie has come for lunch with Amy.

2 hours later,
Amy is so cool. We played wizards chess and Exploding snap. I beat her at Exploding Snap and she beat me at wizards chess. Any way get this Mum approves of them dating! I know! Thats a change, Mum even invited her to come tomorrow! So, as soon as I'm done writing dad is going to have me put up my stocking and make me some hot chocolate and send me to bed. I'm feeling so lonely, at least last year Ron was here to do it with me. You know what, I'm starting to really miss my brothers.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: nanana   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:53 am

Dear Diary,
Whoa I got a good haul this year! I think ill open the pretty pink one first. The card says

Dearest Ginny,
Whats new? I hope you like your gift, from what I can tell you will like it. Happy Christmas.
With love,
Rebecca

I opened the gift it was a quidditch necklace that said "Chaser" and and a quaffle zooming around it.

Next I chose the the one wrapped in dragon paper. Big surprise who that was from.

Dear munchkin,
I hope you like your gift, Amy helped me pick it out. It's really cool in my opinion, it's a book, but I think you will enjoy it.
HAPPY CHRISTMAS
With hugs and kisses to my munchkin,
Charlie

I unwrapped it very slowly.It was a book but the title was Cool Broom Moves for the Fair Flyer. That sounds like a really good book, I can't wait to try some of the moves. Also, guess what, I think people know I like Quidditch. The next one is wrapped in green paper. I'm guessing a Weasley sweater well.

My loving Ginny,
We hope you enjoy your present. Remember We love you and Happy christmas!!!!!!
Love,
Mum and Dad

Lets see what color, I got purple as usual, oh and a doll that's cool so lets see what's next.

Dear Ginny
We all miss you here hope you are doing well. We all are keeping our grades up. Sorry, we did not know what to get you and this present is quite pathetic. But we hope you like it
Lot's of love,
Fred, George, Percy, and Ron

I opened the battered gift. It was a Gryffindor Ruby. Also, there was a separate package with a scrap piece of parchment and a round package.

Dear Ginny,
We kept our promise.

That was all that it said. The package contained a toilet seat with the Gryffindor Lion on it I'm thinking that I'll hang this in my room when I get home. The next package was had diamonds and pyramids on it.

Dear Ginny,
Hope you like your present. I found it while looking in Pyramids. Hope you like it.
Love,
Bill

I opened the package and there was a diamond necklace! How beautiful! I'm going to put it on right now!

Well talk to you later.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: ginny's Diary   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:54 am

Dear Diary,
I heard off tune voices singing WE WISH YOU A MARRY CHRISTMAS. I slowly walked down in my Weasley sweater. I saw Charlie in his sweater. My mum was first to notice my necklace she blurted out, "Where did you get that?"
"Bill fond it in a pyramid for me and he said it was for his special munckin." I replied, "Also, thanks for the book Charlie how did you know I like flying?"
Then he said "I'm not stupid, I used to watch you fly from my window when we were not flying."
Then barely audible I muttered "Oh." Then I quickly changed the subject saying "Guess what mum?"
She replied "What?"
Then I said "Fred and George sent me a Hogwarts toilet seat!"
She said, now with a rising temper in her voice, "They did what?!"
"Fred and George sent me a Hogwarts toilet seat" I said, then quickly added "Can I keep it?"
"Yes dear," my mum said trying to calm down, then she said, "You have got to admit though that they do have style."
Then Charlie said, with a tune of amusement in his voice, "Yea mum I never did anything that bad, and I did some bad stuff."

So after that we did are usual christmas routine. Listened to the wireless. Helped mum cook and I also had time to write to Rebbeca:
Dear Rebbeca,
What's new?Did you get any cool presents? My brother Bill who works for Gringotts as a Curse Breaker got me a beautiful diamond necklace that he found in a pyramid. Also, my twins brothers Fred and George sent me a Howarts toilet seat! My mum was like freaking out. Anyway I'm thinking about asking my brother if I can stay longer after my parents stay so write back and I will tell you the answer.
love,
Ginny

I saw Amy and Charlie going to feed the dragons so I went down to help them. I found him feeding a baby Norwegian Ridgeback, which Charlie said was named Norbert. I recognized the name almost immediatlly because my brother Ron's friend, Hagrid, who is the Gamekeeper at Hogwarts had it illeaglly so he sent it to Charlie.
"Oh my gosh" I screamed
"What's wrong squirt?" Charlie asked quickly.
So quickly that you had to be sharp to catch every word I said."That's the dragon that Ron sent to you because his friend Hagrid had it illegally!"
"Whoa squirt slow down," Charlie said.
"Okay" I said slowing down."That has to be the dragon that Ron sent you because his friend Hagrid had it illegally."
Charlie then spoke, "Your a smart kid, how did you know that.
"I write to Ron a lot" I said "Charlie I'm going to go inside it's getting chilly"
"Okay" Charlie said "See you later, also, do you want to watch me feed Norbert later?"
"Sure that would be fun." I said, "Later."

I walked away to go write to Ron. When I got to my room I got a spare bit of parchment and started to write to Ron.
Dear Ron, 12/25
How are you doing? Guess what, I saw baby dragon Norbert! He is doing well and fitting in very nicely, if thats a word. Tell Hagrid that he is doing fine.
Love,
Ginny
p.s give the not enclosed to Fred and George

Dear Fred and George,
Thank you for the toilet seat.When i get home I'm going to hang it on my wall. By the way, watch out for a howler, mum was pretty mad. Well sending all of you my love.
Love,
Ginny

Then there was a knock on my door.
I said" Come in"
It was Amy. "Hi Amy," I said.
"Hey Gin," she said "Charlie sent me upstairs to get you."
"Tell him i will meet him at the feeding tent." I said
"Okay, I wil.l"

I walked down to the nursery. Then, I finally realized why Charlie liked it here much, it's so beautiful. Then, when I got down to the nursery, I spotted Charlie and went to help him set up.
He said "Hi"
I said "Hey, whats up? Do you need any help?"
He replied "Yes and no. No because I'm just about done setting up, and yes because I need your advice."
"Okay," I said, "what do you need?"
He replied, "Do you like Amy ?"
"Yea," I said, "why?"
He replied more slowly now, "Well...well I want to propose to her on Valentines day," said Charlie, "and Squirt, frankly you give good advice so tell me what you think. "
I replied, "I think that would be simply wonderful!"

By that time he was done feeding Norbert. So we were going back up for the house in a heartbeat. For dinner we had the usual Christmas dinner. Then I asked Charlie to put me to bed he agreed in a heartbeat. He grabbed me by my legs and carried me up to my room and dropped me on my bed. Then he said "Good night squirt"
I replied, "good night and Charlie, do you think I could stay here after mum and dad leave?"
"Actually squirt i think that would be great sweet dreams"
So as you can see I had a great day.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: ginny's Diary   ginny's Diary Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 3:52 pm

Dear Diary,
Today when I woke up I heard yelling downstairs. I knew immeditaly it was Charlie and Mum. I heard their voices, but did not understand what they were they were saying, so I decided to do a little eavesdropping. I went to the towel closet, which is really like a cabinet that can take you somewhere else, you just think where you want to go and it goes there. Anyway, I thought of the kitchen and I was there, so I could hear exactly what they were saying. Guess what they were fighting about? They were fighting about me and if Charlie was responsible enough to take care of me!! How embarassing! Well anyways, they stopped fighting and set a compromise, that Icould stay here, but Mum could pop in and check at any moment. So anyway, I was so happy that I helped Charlie all day, even with the disgusting stuff. Well, today was great well I'm going to bed now, good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ginny's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: ginny's Diary   ginny's Diary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ginny's Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laugh Out Loud :: Entertainment :: Books :: Harry Potter-
Jump to: