Laugh Out Loud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Laugh Out Loud

Have fun, talk about everything

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HP & OOTP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2007-03-23

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 10:42 pm

That scene is making me mad, James looks nothing like Harry does, and Lily doesn't have green eyes! (True, Daniele doesn't have green eyes either...but the actress playing Lily's eyes aren't the same color as his either...) Evil or Very Mad Sirius looks like I expected him to though...and he is hott! hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

Number of posts : 285

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 11:13 pm

ik Sirius is very Hott i look all the people on google but Tonks does not look like Tonks
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.veritaserum.com
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 11:23 pm

I agree, Tonks doen't look at all like I'd pictured her...but then, Daniel doesn't look a bit like I'd pictured Harry either...I was actually in shock the first time I saw what Daniel looked like, because he and my cousin could be twins, I'm not even kidding you. I went to see the last one with him, and random girls were seriously coming up to him in the theater and asking for his autograph. lol. And well, needless to say, I didn't picture my cousin the first time I pictured Harry, so I was a little shocked...
Back to top Go down
amortentia_lover

amortentia_lover

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-25

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:49 am

Quote :
How about the Pensive scene. They Marauders look so cute.
please say ypou didn't just say that...
they're alll terrible *sobs* Sirius is ok looking, but the others are terrible *sobs* it's not fair...
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 6:36 am

yea if cousin was alittle older he could lool like Daniel in the first movie heyy Kristina are cousin must look alike but my cousin is like only 9 but he does so anyway if james does not lik haryy whats the point???
Back to top Go down
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 9:45 am

It's sad, they really could have done a much better job casting that, or even had Daniel do it, like they did in the parent trap, they had Linsey Lohan play both girls. It's riddiculus because of the stress on how much Harry resembles his father and how he has his mothers eyes, but the movie doesn't show either of those things. The people who haven't read the books, ie my entire family, are totally going to miss that fact!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:25 am

ik it makes no sense to me of your going to cast a kid as a father when they were young they should at least look like their kid.aslo does the person who plays lily have blonde hair cause when i looked it up on google she did i was like OMG. ♥♥
Back to top Go down
amortentia_lover

amortentia_lover

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 2:27 am

I think they'll dye her hair! ( they better! )
I don't think they've done a very good job on any of the casting for that scene *sigh* Sirius and Sanpe are resonable... but the others are not!
Back to top Go down
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 7:07 am

Lily is a BLONDE?! *sob* they can't do that! she's famous for her red hair! I know, I'm a little overdramatic today...but oh well. I agree Sophie, they really could have done a much much better job of casting for that scene. Snape looks alot like I pictured him, except his hair doesn't look greasy (at least not in the picture I saw of him...) and Sirius is pretty good. But the others? *shakes head and sighs*
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:35 am

what are wrong with these people don't they read the books?????? like if you read the books they would do much better at casting Very Happy hopefully tey didn't read the books becasue if they did that was pitiful and shamefull Exclamation Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 3:29 pm

Well, I suppose it comes down to who the better actor is. I know that I've lost out on a part because my hair was a different color than described in the script and it really made me mad, because the director told me straight out that I tried out better, but my hair was the wrong color. So I suppose that if the blonde Lily is a better actress then it's a good thing, but it's still frustrating to those of us who know better.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:29 pm

yea i know what you mean execept i never tried out for a part in a play Very Happy im a really bad actress
Back to top Go down
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 4:37 pm

Aw, I'm sure your not that bad. You are on orders to try out for the next one at your school, I bet you get a part!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:52 pm

oh yeaa and you can gove me acting lessons lol fine but if i make a fool outta myself you will be srry Evil or Very Mad hahah not really Very Happy but i will be very embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 8:27 pm

Sure! I'll give you acting lessons! And you won't make a fool out of yourself, the worst that can happen is you won't get the part, but then you still have the experience of trying out and the feedback to help you improve!
Back to top Go down
amortentia_lover

amortentia_lover

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 7:26 am

yaeh Krisitna, like you can act Razz nahh i'm kidding Smile
Back to top Go down
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:29 am

meanie! *sticks out tongue and crosses arms* (I know, I'm very mature! hehe)
Back to top Go down
GryffindorBabexhott

GryffindorBabexhott

Number of posts : 289

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:54 am

Where are we? If something as to be cut from the movie what would you want cut?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aimpages.com/bigblackdoglover/profile.html
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 8:58 am

oh tough one...I don't know, because normally I'd say some unimportant little detail or something, but with JKR everything will end up being important and some point or time. I would hate to be the one writing the script for the movies and trying to decide which scenes stay and which ones go. I guess I would cut some of the quidditch, because even though it's fun to watch, it doesn't do much for the plot. Well, except for the game where Quirel was trying to through Harry off his broom, or the one with the phsycotic bludger, or the one where the dementors come, or the game where he gets into the fight with malfoy and gets banned...okay, guess quidditch is pretty important to the plot too...

Okay, done rambling now...
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 12:11 pm

HMPPPH maybe the what about harry and cho's date???
Back to top Go down
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 12:16 pm

hmm...I don't know, that date is kinda important because it shows sort of why he stopped liking her. If they don't show how catastrophic that date was then people who haven't read the books won't understand how he went from liking Cho to Ginny.
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 12:28 pm

i guess but hose people should read the book then
Back to top Go down
*white_Lily*

*white_Lily*

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 12:52 pm

haha too true!
Back to top Go down
harrypotterchick3
Admin
harrypotterchick3

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 7:09 am

yupp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HP & OOTP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HP & OOTP   HP & OOTP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HP & OOTP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Laugh Out Loud :: Entertainment :: Movies :: Harry Potter-
Jump to: